Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mystery Quilt on Saturday Night

Last Saturday we had a mystery till midnight class at Tiny Stitches.  I had precut strips for each person so they had a head start on the project.  I found cute little baskets and water bottles at the dollar store and used them to package up the kits.

As you can see, they had two color choices.

Purple

or Brown

They got all the pieces of the blocks done, but didn’t have time to actually make the blocks.  I hope to get a photo this week of one finished.  I am sure that at least Sue will complete hers.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Both are nice choices. I'm guessing had I been there I may have picked the purple this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to come precut pieces for me? That's the part that gets projects put off: I really don't enjoy the cutting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails