Friday, June 28, 2013

Gift from Nancy

About a month ago I gave my friend Nancy a set of Pyrex Bowls.  This month she gave me this.

A selvage pouch with a bright orange zipper.  Here is the back of it.

She has a great selvage collection and I love what she made for me.  The funniest part is that inside was a bunch of magazine card inserts.  Not many people would love to get them but they are perfect for punching hexagons with my new punch.

Edyta Sitar is the speaker at guild this morning – should be interesting.  Lynda and I are also going to lunch with her along with other Executive Board committee members.

I hope to take lots of photos.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails