Yesterday was Hunter’s Star day. Here is the sample quilt that Robin made.
I don’t have any photos of mine yet. I decided to go completely scrappy and it is taking a long time to cut and sew everything. Hopefully I will have some photos to share later. Here are a few of the finished blocks so far.
Lots of nice Hunter’s Stars and a few that don’t have enough contrast in the fabrics to really show off the pattern.
Today is another scrappy quilt and we have decided to work on the first two projects instead. I teach the scrappy Bargello or Many Trips tomorrow. One person has already been working on her bargello.
Off to the sewing room.