Monday, July 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday–July 30, 2012

Nothing actually on my design wall today but I do have a new project to work on.  I have been teaching my beginning machine piecing class for several years now and am going to add a follow up class to expand the students knowledge and experience with more complex piecing.

Well, this photo is a little fuzzy isn’t it.  This quilt will be a typical sampler with 12 blocks.  The white is the background, the flower next to it will  be the border and the blocks will be made from the other fabrics.  I am designing it in EQ7 and it is looking good so far.

For more design wall, go to Patchwork Times and check out all the inspiration from around the world.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. pretty pretty - can't wait to see them worked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all those fabrics. they look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blurry is good because you can see the color without the patterns interfering...kinda like looking thru colored lenses to see values...can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails