Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bee Blocks Received

I received 3 more blocks from the Let’s Get Together bee.  I love the ones that have come so far.  I sent out the fabric and asked for star blocks.  I love them.

Also, here is a photo of Tina’s second Birdie Stitches quilt.  The first was brighter and this one is made with Sweetwater’s Sunkissed.  I need to get mine out and work on it.

I worked on the spool blocks today and finished them up so I am ready for the swap.  I made 4 blocks using selvages for the thread and the rest have the cool thread fabric I have been using.  The blocks aren’t due until June so I am actually ahead – no last minute sewing this year.

I am teaching tonight so there will be photos of student quilts tomorrow.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Your birdie quilt is wonderful...just a small reminder that I need to get mine done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that your block made it back to you. I can't wait to see your quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails