Saturday, January 28, 2012

Accessory Bag Swap Received

Look at the wonderful accessory bag and matching items from Kris of Dandelion Quilts.  She made the wonderful bag – it even has pockets inside!  She also included a cute mug rug and a notepad cover.  Tucked inside was the post-it notes (who ever can have enough of them), the tissues and a wonderful smelling hand gel.  What a great package.

Mine is in progress and will be on the way to Kris in plenty of time to meet the deadline.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. OH, I love it. An accessory bag swap! I love accessory bags. I have far too many accessory bags; but, I want more accessory bags. Maybe I'll organize one. It is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails