Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 2 of the Quilt Show

We had another great day on Saturday.  Just going to share a couple of photos today.  My camera battery gave out so it is fully recharged and ready to go today.

Here is an overview from the front of the Civic Center.

Here is Best of Show!  It is unbelievable.

It won first place in the combo category (applique and piecing together), Best of Show and Quilter’s Choice (from the preview party).  It was made by Anne Anderberg.  The name of the quilt is “All Aboard”.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to see that show...looks like a lot of great quilts. Congratulations on your win!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing quilt!! I am shocked by all of the detail. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day. What a fabulous quilt. I would have loved to have seen it.I wonder how long it took to make. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails