Thursday, July 21, 2011

Las Vegas–Day Three

Lots more quilts on the design walls yesterday.  The class of the day was using the X-Block rulers but neither Robin or I took the class.  We both worked on the Day One project – Happenstance.  Robin decided to make a smaller version and finished her top last night.

I am still working on my circle blocks.  I have the first circle on all 17 of them but probably won’t have much time to work on them today since I will be teaching.  Stay tuned for versions of the mystery quilt.

Here are more Lattice Patch quilts that showed up on design walls yesterday.

After she made the above top, she decided she really wanted a table topper instead.  Look at what is happening now.

Stay cool!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. What fun....love the lattice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! The quilts are all so different with the same pattern = I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails