Thursday, May 19, 2011

There is No Place Like Home

I am going home this morning.  Will arrive back in Atlanta this evening.  I have had a great time but am looking forward to seeing Bill and the little doggies.

Max and Chula 0608

I took a few photos at Robin’s house yesterday.  Here is my favorite of the quilts hanging.

Robin bought this quilt at a guild auction a few years.  I have this pattern and it is getting higher on my list of things I want to make.  I love the garden ladies.

Need to get packed and off to the airport in a couple of hours.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Happy return home!!! Missed seeing you at Wacko's last night. Glad you and Robin had a GOOD time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip :)
    I'm sure your little ones will be waiting for you at the door LOL
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must have the brother of your doggie. He is white and tan. Looks just like the top one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails