Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sue Spargo is Coming

Sue Spargo is going to come to the East Cobb Quilters’ Guild in June.  She is teaching two workshops and I have signed up for one. I would love to take the other one also but work gets in the way.  Here is the sample from the one I am signed  up for. It is a cover for a composition book.

The other workshop will focus on embellishments.  Each person will make this piece before the workshop and then the workshop time can be on just the embellishments.

Wouldn’t it be fun to take this class?

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. There are several well known quilters that I would love to take a class from. Sue Spargo's class looks like fun. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so fun. Wish I was there to take the class

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails