Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beginning Machine Piecing Starting Again

A new session of Beginning Machine Piecing started this morning.  The early summer session is usually smaller than the rest of the year and that is correct again.  I usually teach both a morning and evening group but I have three wonderful women in the morning group and no evenig group this time.

Here are the fabrics that the students are using for this class.

0511 Fabric 1

0511 Fabric 2

0511 Fabric 3

We worked on perfecting the 1/4” seam, learning to cut correctly and also how to iron/press your blocks.  They each made at least one rail fence block and will come back next week with eight done – lots of homework!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun...I don't teach many classes in the summer as people spend so much time outside in their gardens, they don't have time to quilt. Personally, I always find time....lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails