Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Saturday Sampler Progress

I am not sure how/why I got so far behind on my blocks but I am determined to get caught up – at least with this years blocks.

Here is what I finished yesterday. First are two extra blocks for the Batik houses.  Of course a neighborhood needs trees.

Next is another Floral Fantasy block.

Now that the batik houses are all caught up, I am moving on to the bright house blocks.  Here is the February block.

Yesterday was the monthly Piecemakers bee.  Here are a couple of projects that Susan brought to show.  The pineapple quilt is made from all Asian fabrics and is beautiful.

She also made this selvage tote bag in a class.  I love it.

After Piecemakers, lunch and some sewing, I worked on customer quilts – finished one and started another.  I plan to concentrate on this tomorrow.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. So how many BOMs are you doing? I agree, neighborhoods need trees....and ice cream shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your blocks are amazing! Love the cute tree blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails