Thursday, February 03, 2011

Wacky Devine Nine Class

I taught a Wacky Devine Nine Class this morning and had two students.  Here are the quilts they were working on.

They are so different yet so great.  The bottom one is going to end up double size and she is going to make another set of the blocks using the same fabrics but in different order.  Instead of setting 3 x 3, she is planning on 4 x 4 with a couple of blocks left over.  I suggested she might want to make pillow shams from the extra blocks.

I love this quilt and am going to make yet another one for shop hop.  I cut the fat quarters after my class so it is added to my list of things to do.  At least shop hop isn’t until the end of March.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails