Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Bit of Show and Tell

As usual, there were some wonderful projects shown at guild on Friday.  This first one was a project from the Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims.

This is Ben and his project.  The quilt was started by his wife and completed by him.

This next one is by Carol who does everything by hand.

Alycia made this one out of some black and white squares.

Olwynne made this quilt.

From a Saturday Sampler.

A One Block Wonder.

There were a few more that I didn’t get photos of.  Very inspiring as usual.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Melinda, I wish I lived closer to Atlanta. I would love to come to this guild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some extremely talented members in your guild. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely show and tell.......thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best part of guild meeting is show and tell. Y'all really had some great ones this time.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails