I completed my needle case for the swap and it is on the way north. The pattern called for regular fabric but I decided to make it in wool. Here is the front of the needle case and then with it open. I really like the heavy wool I used for the center of the case.
I was going to wrap it in tissue paper but saw this fat quarter and decided to use it instead of paper. I used Moda twill tape from a fat quarter stack for ribbon. I think it is very cute and hope my swap partner likes it as much as I like the one I received. I also added an old/antique paper book of needles to the package before I wrapped it. Forgot to take a photo of it.