Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wonderful Gift

Here is one of my favorite gifts. In 2007, my whole family went on a cruise to Mexico. This included my son and his family from Sweden, my daughter and her family from San Francisco, my sister and her husband from Seal Beach, her daughter and family from Cerritos and my children's father, along with his wife.

There were 17 of us, from the two 4 year old boys (my grandsons), my 7 year old granddaughter, my niece's two kids - 14 and 17 at the time. The rest were adults. We had a wonderful time for a week. A cruise is a wonderful trip to take with family. We had dinner together every night but we were able to do other things during the day that suited each family.

Shelly took a photo that we had taken on the cruise, each of us wearing our matching t-shirts on the stairs by the pool. She had it made into a notebook cover but then forgot to send it to me last year so I got it for Christmas.

I think she had it made at Cosco. Isn't this a great idea for a present? I love my notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails