Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Here are a few of my Christmas gifts. This is from my sister and her husband. It is a great shawl in wonderful colors. I love the way it feels and looks.

Both Robin and I are true bag ladies - we LOVE tote bags. Here is the one she sent this year. It is made from some type of recycled containers but I can't figure out what they were before becoming my tote bag.

This is from my niece Shelly and her family. It is a dog photo frame. Now all I need is a good photos of my dogs. Whenever I try to take one, I get red eyes that I can't correct.


This last one is a compact mirror that Robin and John sent. It is really beautiful.

I received several other things but these are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails