Sunday, October 26, 2008

Special Projects day at Guild

Tuesday will be special projects day at guild. We will be showing how to make gift bags, rice neck pillow, luggage tags, gift tags and possibly a couple of other small projects.

Lisa will be showing how to make this rice pillow that can be heated in the microwave. She is using fleece as the cover so it should be cozy.

Michelle will be making gift tags. Simple but quite nice.
Andrea will be making gift bags - several different kinds. She didn't have a photo available but I am sure I will get some on Tuesday

Here is the luggage tag I made. It took a couple of tries to get the measurements right but I think it looks pretty good now. It fits a standard sized business card. I think these will be fun gifts to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails