Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Swaps Recieved

I was in two different Halloween swaps this year. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of what I sent but both of them have received the packages and seem to enjoy.

This first package was from Mary Lou Weidman's Yahoo group. Janice sent it to me.

Look at all the interesting things in the package. First there is a wonderful table runner that she made. I absolutely love the bright colors. There are also some Halloween socks, towels, a little statue, note cards , a witch pin and some other wonderful things.

The above is from another swap that was coordinated by Susan. My swap partner wrapped everything so nice.


Here is what was inside the package. Lots of cute Halloween stuff and a wonderful little quilt. The colors are even better on it in person.


1 comment:

  1. Just ran across your post about the pillowcases for Cancer kids. Still doing that? All finished? I can contribute cases if you need.

    www.sewsassyheirlooms.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails