Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fiber Art Fusion Round Robins

I had two different round robin pieces to work on. The person I pass to has been very busy and has been out of town working. She is going to pick up both of these pieces today at the quilt shop and then we will be back on track. I think there are only two more to work on - one in November and one in December. We should get our finished art back in January.



The rules are few - start with a 9x12 piece of firm interfacing like Timtex and cover with fabric. After that, anything goes!



This is Sharon's piece. It has a lot of dimension to it. I added the buttons on the flower up in the top left corner.




This second one is Margaret's. There are seven circles on it so I added seven flower beads anchored with buttons. Since I had my buttons out, I also added three more buttons - actually double buttons, staying with the circle theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails