Friday, September 19, 2008

Vending at a Quilt Show

Tiny Stitches was vending at a quilt show today. Mary and Maetha got our area set up yesterday and today was the first day of the actual show. While it isn't a large show, there seems to be quite a few people attending. The show is in Cartersville, GA and is held by the Etowah Quilt Guild.

Here is one view of our booth.


And a slightly different view. I quilted the round tree skirt earlier this week. I doesn't have binding on it yet but looks pretty good. It is made from two panels sewn together. I also really like the table runner. It is made from charms of Christmas junk food fabric - candy and cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails