Friday, September 12, 2008

Cupcakes for Guild

I have been interested in cupcakes recently. Once a month we have a potluck after our general meeting at the Allatoona Quilt Guild. I decided to make cupcakes in ice cream cones.


They turned out pretty good but I am not sure I will do it again. I made red velvet cake and then made cream cheese icing. Lastly I added sprinkles. They looked like ice cream cones. I had trouble getting them all done at the same time. I used a muffin tin to help balance the ice cream cones but think I put them too close together. The cone got a little tough and soggy so most of us ate the cake out of the cone with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails