Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bag Swap Sent

I sent out my bag swap a couple of days late but hopefully she has received it by now. I was going to wait until I heard from her to post the photos but decided that since she doesn't know where her bag is coming from, me posting photos won't spoil the surprise.

Here is the bag I made. The pattern is one of Pat Sloan's called "Tote with Ticking". The bag is made from a great fabric called Sandcastle and after it is washed, it is wonderful. I like the shape of it and hope she likes it. It is a large bag but still has shape and very comfortable handles.


I also made her a steno book cover and sent some fall fat quarters and my favorite type of seam ripper. I hope she likes everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails