Thursday, February 07, 2008

4 Seasons Quilt - Winter

I received my quilt from Ginger for the 4 seasons quilt swap. Isn't it wonderful? I forgot to take a photo of the back. It is really cute and hopefully I will take another photo of the back to show you.

Ginger appliqued 8 circles on the top and handquilted it. I don't handquilt myself and really appreciate the work she put into my wonderful quilt. This swap was a lot of fun - both planning and making a quilt and of course, receiving one.

The one I made is still on the way to Germany but hopefully it will be received in the next week or so.

2 comments:

  1. A very fun quilt. I love it. BTW, I left you an award at Blackberry Creek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it arrived safely! Have a great winter!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails