Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sewing Expo

Lynda and I went to the Sewing Expo today and had a great time. The East Cobb Quilters Guild had a booth there and were displaying the raffle quilt. I must admit that it was a thrill to see a quilt that I had quilted in a setting like that.

There were lots of great products there and I managed to only buy link rollers. I love lots of the fibers but I really don't need any more - I need to use the ones I have already purchased at other shows.

We sold a lot of tickets at Shop Hop for the quilt but I think having it at Sewing Expo will allow us to sell a lot of tickets.

I have been working on some Decos and will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails