Here are all the blocks I found from the first quilt that I talked about yesterday. There are six that are completely finished and the Dresden plate that is not sewn down to the background - it also needs a center circle applied.
Since 7 is a number that does not easily fit into a quilt, I think I will not use the unfinished one but will try to put the other four into a small charity quilt. Along with the blocks, I found a lot of the fabric from making them. It looks like I have a couple of yards of each - can't imagine why I bought so much.
They are all hand pieced or appliqued and better made than I remember. If I eliminate the one block, I will have 3 with pink background and 3 with green background. I can sash them and make it into a small child's quilt that someone will love.
I will add them to my unfortunately large list of UFO's but I feel better about them than I have for years. It was still a miserable experience in the class and I really don't like the fabrics but at least it can turn into a FO at some time.