Thursday, March 22, 2007

Art Dolls and Easter Ornaments


First is a scan of two pages for an Art Doll fatbook that I am participating in. I made 25 art dolls out of playing cards. I have a large collection of playing cards in different shapes and used cats for the head, popsicles for the arms, regular cards for the body and a Tiki for the legs. I used brads to put them together. They measure about 8 inches tall and the background is 10 inches by 4 inches. They are velcroed to the background page so that they are removable.


Above is one of the Easter ornaments that I talked about yesterday. They are all in the mail to their new homes. I made small quilt blocks using a square in a square and machine binding. They are very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails