Saturday, January 20, 2007

Last 3 Months of Calendar

I went to Blogger help and the suggestion was to go to Blogger.com instead of BetaBlogger. I did that and was able to post the photos.

Here is September - done by Emily. On the left page is a removable fabric book with several great pages.

Ann did the Ocober page. It is very tactile and has yarn, ribbon, old photos and what looks like an old rhinestone pin attached.


Susan did the last page, complete with a pocket made from a Starbucks coffee sleeve, with a tag in it, a crown made from fabric and buttons. For Thanksgiving, she put on the following quote "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."


I still have December to do when I get around to it. I worked all day at the quilt shop and am to tired to do more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails