Thursday, January 18, 2007

First UFO of 2007 and one older quilt

I made this quilt a couple of years ago. It lives hanging over the door in the living room. I was going through my webshots and discovered that I had not taken a photo of it. I made the quilt for a class sample and taught it a couple of times at Tiny Stitches. One of the students made a great example of the pattern using fruit and vegetable fabric - I wish I had taken a photo of it at the time. It is a pattern by Pat Sloan and makes a very quick, easy quilt.

I am participating in the UFO challenge on Stashbusters and my name was very close to the top of the list so I finally got the binding done on the next quilt. It is a simple panel that I quilted when I first got my longarm and was playing with quilting. I plan to donate it - probably to Ronald McDonald house.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    I love the class sample quilt. I'm making a quilt with blocks somewhat like your star blocks. The star is different, but the center 16-patch is same I think.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails