Sunday, December 17, 2006

Artist Trading Pins

Here are my Artist Trading Pins for a swap on ClothPaperStudio. They are 1/2 the size of an ATC which means they are 1 3/4 inches by 2 1/2 inches. I used a red fabric as my base, added steam a seam to it. Then I sprinkled on cut threads and confetti. Topped that with organza. I then used some of the fancy stitches on my sewing machine and stitched all over the piece. I guess I should mention that I did all this as a large piece and cut them into smaller units after all the stitchin was done.

Next, I fused the completed fabric college to Peltex/Timtex, cut into the correct size pieces and then satin stitched around the outside - twice. Lastly I added the pin attachment to the back and a small charm on the front. I sent 3 of them off to be traded but kept one - just couldn't send it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails