Thursday, June 25, 2015

Selvage Quilts at Special Projects Day

On Tuesday we had our monthly special projects day.  The topic was selvages and there were lots of projects to look at.  Nancy brought three selvage quilts to share with us.

0615 Selvage Quilt

0615 Selvage Square Quilt

0615 Spool Quilt

I love that they are all so different.  I have only made one selvage quilt.

Kiwi Zinger 2

I have lots of ideas but I would like to make another one soon.

We all went home with stuff to make a mug rug.  I have lots of selvages to work with.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Love your green version..... but I'm NOT collecting Selvages, don't need another bin for that, argh, but so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails