Monday, June 29, 2015

Mystery till Midnight

On Saturday night we had a mystery party at the quilt shop.  I have coordinated this several times in the past and we always have a great time – this one was great.  There were 12 people participating.  I cut kits and there were two choices.  Cool colors and warm colors.  The cool included blues, purple and turquoise.  Here is one of the cool quilts on the design wall.  Not sure if this is the way she will actually put it together but it is an interesting setting.

0615 Cool

The warm colors were also great – I think this is the one I would have picked.

0615 Warm

Roxanne was playing with her blocks – again I am not sure this will be the final result.  The pattern actually called for all the blocks to just be set side to side in the same direction but it is always fun to see what people decide to do.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. It always fun to play with the layout. I think I like the first one the best but it will be interesting to see what they settle on.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails