Sunday, May 10, 2015

UFO #2 and UFO #5

The UFO for last month was number 2.  Here it is on my original list.

0115 UFO #2 - Bright Stripst

Here it is all finished.

0515 UFO #2 Finished

I donated it to the guild community service project.  The blocks were from the Block Lotto a few years ago.  Hopefully it will make someone happy.

We then chose the UFO to work on for this month – due in June.  This one is UFO #5.

0115 UFO #5 - Half Moon Modern

I picked out a backing for this one so hopefully will get it quilted and ready for June.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. It's a great finish. I'd love it if you would share it on Blocklotto.com so we have a photo of it in the gallery. If you never set up an account and you wouldn't mind, I'll post it and link back to this post.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails