Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Trunk Show at Allatoona Quilters’ Guild

I gave a trunk show at the Allatoona guild this morning.  I had a great time, showed a lot of quilts and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

0115 Rady for Trunk Show

I am not sure how many quilts I took but there were a lot!  It is amazing that there are a lot more that I didn’t take but left at home.  I have a lot of Halloween and Christmas quilts since I usually make one of each for the holidays each year for the shop.  That adds up to a lot of holiday quilts.

I also had a number of Bonnie Hunter quilts, several made from Sweetwater fabrics and others from my yearly Las Vegas trips, plus others that I just couldn’t resist taking along to share.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. It was a great trunk show, thanks Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your trunk show went well...........congrats.............

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails