Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Magical Slice and Dice Class

We had four people making a Magical Slice and Dice quilt last night.  The fabric selections are so different that it will really be fun to see how the quilts turn out.

First is Marti’s

Next is Linda’s.  I have 11 yards of this fabric to use as a backing and border on a UFO.

Next is Karen’s

and Carolyn’s

We stacked the fabric and cut the squares and then started to sew the blocks together.  Here are the first blocks up on the design wall.

Isn’t it fun to see how the blocks are turning out?  They are going to make the rest of the blocks, sew the top together and come back in two weeks.  We will then cut the quilts and turn it on point.  Fun!

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. In my mind's eye, I could "see" the last two & I know that the B&W would be great - I am most impressed with the tree print - very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern. All of those will make a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are ALL wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails