Thursday, June 09, 2011

Purse Class Tonight

I have been getting customer quilts ready for binding today but have to stop to get ready to teach purse class tonight.  I think it is going to be a small class so I might take something of mine to sew on.  I looked to see if I had any good photos of purses to show, but not so much.  Here is a red and white quilt I made a few Christmas’ ago.  I hate to post without a photo and I would like to get photos of some of my older quilts on the blog anyway.

Peppermint Dash

I usually use this one on my dining room table around Christmas.  I do like it a lot!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Love the monkey wrench quilt. Bet it looks great on your Christmas table.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails