Purse class was last night and I actually had some time to sew. My sister is creating a new pattern based on a purse she took to market and got lots of comments on – especially from me. She is working on a pattern but gave me the Cliff Notes version in an email. I showed the fabric a couple of weeks ago.
I decided to try the iron-on vinyl by ThermoWeb. It ironed on easy but I am not sure I really love how it turned out. Here it is.
It might be slightly different from the pattern when it comes out because I made it from memory (and one emergency phone call to Robin) but it is basically the pattern. I added two pockets to the inside for my phone and camera. I love it.