Saturday was the last day of the retreat – I got another project finished. About a year or so ago I participated in a Red and Aqua Disappearing Nine Patch swap. We each made 25 blocks, cut them in quarters and mailed them to the organizer. We got back 100 quarter blocks and they sat in a baggie. A couple of months ago, I started sewing them back into blocks of 4. I put the resulting 25 blocks in a project box and took them to retreat with me.
I cut white Kona Cotton into strips and found an aqua fat quarter to make cornerstones from. I have a border of Bliss but somehow I don’t think it needs one. I think it is finished already. Perhaps I can use the prospective border fabric on the back.
While working on this, I finished one more of the Moda leader/ender blocks. This one is from a Christmas line by Sweetwater.
This one is block eight.