Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Mug Rug Swap Received

I received my mug rugs today from Michelle.  She blogs here at thequiltedhouse.

Look what she made for me.  This first one has a coffee theme.

I like it a lot but look at this one.

I love this one – it even has selvages!

Thank you Michelle!

Our guild quilt retreat starts today– four days of fun, sewing, food and games.  I will report in tomorrow night.  Unfortunately, the State of Georgia closed the lodge we always stayed at so I will be driving home each night.  Will make for even longer days but still worth it.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. Really, cute... both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both mug rugs are darling. Enjoy the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great, I love little projects like this that use up scraps. Have you found all the great projects and tutorials over at www.WeAllSew.com yet?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails