Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beginning Machine Piecing Update

Here are some of the newest blocks from my beginning machine piecing class. They are all doing a great job!

Last week we worked on log cabin blocks and this week we learned about half square triangles and they made friendship stars.



Here is the next set of blocks. Similar colors that result in a very different look.




This last set of blocks are going to make a beautiful quilt. I love these fabrics.












Since I am going to Sweden on Saturday for 10 days, we are taking a 3 week holiday from class. The last two classes will be in December. Although I will be back before Thanksgiving, the students decided that they would prefer not to have class on the day before Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love those bright fabric log cabin blocks.
    VERY cute.

    and have fun in sweden!!!
    can't wait to see those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails