Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trip to Mary Jo's

On the way to Mary Jo's with the Allatoona Quilters Guild and friends.

We had a great trip to Mary Jo's on Wednesday. We left Kennesaw around 7:30am and got back about 9:00pm. I was in charge of fun and games on the bus. I created a word search and crossword puzzle with clues/words that I selected myself. There is a great website that you can go and make puzzles. It is really fun to do this and everyone seemed to enjoy the puzzles. I also had a scavenger/treasure hunt that we played. Along with the games, we had other door prizes and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Here we are at Longcreek Mills, the thread store that is about 5 miles away from Mary Jo's. We are sitting on the "husband's bench" waiting for the bus to pick us up and take us back for another round of shopping.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a terrific time. Did you buy lots of fabric? I love the idea of a 'husband's bench'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Mary Jo's! That's one place I hope to visit before I die. Hope you had a ball, Melinda.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails