Sunday, May 25, 2008

Spring is here

I had posted some pictures of my yard in the winter with some of the snow that we had this year. Thought I would take a few of the yard now that the trees are full of leaves. This is towards the back side yard.


This is the side yard on the other side of the driveway.


This is the same side yard but closer to the front of the property.


This is the other side of the front yard. Our neighbors have lots of trees in the front of their property and many of these actually belong to them. The bench is ours and we share the wooded area behind the bench.

Quite a different look from here, isn't it. Here is another view in the fall. I love Spring for everything except the pollen. The scale that they use to measure pollen goes from 1 to 100 or 120. We usually have a few days that are 5000 or above. I don't think I understand why they use a scale that is so out of touch with reality. Perhaps it works for other places that are not the South in Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails