Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Proverb Challenge at ECQG

Each year, we have a challenge at ECQG. The challenge for 2008 was to depict a Proverb in a quilt. The proverb did not have to be a biblical proverb and lots of good ones were done. Somehow, I ran out of time and energy and didn't do one myself but I did manage to take a photo of each of the ones that were entered. Here are the first few.

This one is "Big Fish Eat Little Fish." The quilter did a great job of doing an underwater scene.


I guess this one explains itself. "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"


This one takes a little longer to figure out - "A Chain is as Strong as its Weakest Link"


Here is the "Cat that Ate the Canary" - see the feathers?


This one is a riot of color - it represents "The Early Bird Gets the Worm." There are a few more I will show in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails