Friday, August 03, 2007

Doll Quilt Received

I opened up my package from my swap partner Michele after I got home from mailing her doll quilt to her. She beautifully wrapped up my new quilt and packed it so nicely - better than Christmas.

Here is the front of the quilt - it is heavily quilted with lines about 1/4" apart except for the circles. They are appliqued on and then quilted with more circles. It is a very nice quilt. The colors are not very good in the photo as the green is much more green than what is shown.

Here is the back of the quilt - you can see all of the quilting. By the way, she washed it before sending it to me so all my worry about washing hers was a waste of time - she likes the crinkly look like I do. I am very pleased with this swap and would love to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails