Thursday, July 09, 2015

More from the Allatoona Guild Meeting

The UFO number for last month was Number 1 – my quilt was a fairly small baby/child’s quilt I made from a pattern I wrote several years ago and taught in Las Vegas.  I finished it up and showed it at the meeting.  I also turned it in for Community Service.

0715 UFO 1 Finished

Number 3 was chosen for this next month – due in August.  Unfortunately it is my Swoon quilt.  The top is finished and it is large – about 90 inches square.  I am going out of town for 10 days (going to Las Vegas with my sister to sew for 5 of the days) plus I need to finish my Christmas quilt for Christmas in July.  I still need to find a back for it.  I have a lot of fabric from Sweetwater’s Authentic line that I made the blocks from.

0115 UFO #3 - Swoon Quilt

Here it is right before I added the last border.  I hope I can get it done in time.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. The Plaid UFO #1 quilt is beautiful! Do you have a
    published pattern for it---I would love to make one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails