Monday, November 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday–November 10, 2014

Today on my design wall are blocks that were given to me by one of my students.  She is taking my Magical Slice and Dice class and hated the blocks she made.  I think they are great so I will finish making it. She thinks it is too dark and just not pleasing to her.

111014

I think I will pick up the light turquoise for the sashing and then perhaps a gray for the setting triangles.  When I go to teach tonight, I will look for the fabrics.  Let’s see how it turns out.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times and check the others out.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. What a shame she didn't like them. I think she'll be surprised once it's finished, I bet it will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deep dark and handsome -- I think these blocks are gorgeous -- someone is going to regret giving these away after you put them together - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is great that she passed them on to you. Good luck with finishing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will certainly be envious when she sees the completed quilt! Lucky you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh yes, they are smashing!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails