Friday, February 21, 2014

Beginning Machine Piecing

We have had to cancel our Wednesday beginning machine piecing class two weeks so far so it is now going to go well into March.  Hopefully we are not going to get more bad weather.

Here are some of the blocks from the morning class.

0214 Morning Blocks 5

In the evening class I only have two students and one of them was sick.  Here is Dennis’ quilt so far.

0214 Dennis' Quilts

He is adding one additional block to each row for a slightly larger quilt.  We are trying to decide on an extra row for him to make.  I suggested pinwheels.

I  have been working on a lattice patch quilt but don’t have photos of it yet.  I did complete 10 more bowties – numbers 321-330.

0213 321-330

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails