Thursday, December 05, 2013

Tiny Stitches Christmas Party

We had our annual Christmas Party on Monday night and it was lovely.  We always exchange names and this year I had Debbie and she had me, luck me.

Here is what I received.

1213 Gift from Debbie closed

1213 Gift from Debbie opened

and also this.

1213 Ornament front

The back -

1213 Ornament back

I made her a set of bags and a pincushion.  First there was a drawstring bag that held everything.  Inside were two circle drawstring bags – one for jewelry and one for sewing stuff.  Also a hexagon pincushion that will fit in the larger bag.  I also made a small hexie ornament to decorate the package and her tree.  Of course, I forgot to take photos before I wrapped it and gave it to her.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails