Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Teaching at Allatoona Guild

Yesterday was Special Projects day at the guild.  I taught zipper screen bags and about 25 people showed up.  Here is my sample for the project.

0413 Screen Bag

We also made some project bags.  I found the inspiration for these on Lori Holt’s blog.   I can’t locate the tutorial for the project bags but here is the link to her tutorials. http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20tutorials

0413 Laundry Bag

We made these for the goodie bags for our retreat last month and several people wanted to learn how to make them.  I used her tutorial but did add a small handle to the top of the bag.  The handle is simply about 8 inches of binding sewn to the top of the bag.  Very cute and useful.

Here are a few photos from the sewing room.

A little mistake was made on this bag – see it on the right?

This next one is the perfect size to pack up your rulers to take with you.

Lots of fun colors and fun bags. 

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails