Getting it done progress.
1. Quilt and bind Easy Street.
Done and loving it on my bed. I even took it to see Bonnie and she signed the back.
2. Quilt one quilt for donation.
Identified but not done.
3. Put borders on mystery quilt and finish it by quilting and binding.
Borders on but not quilted.
4. Work on scrappy trips to the point of getting at least 36 blocks done.
I have 31 blocks done but after looking at it, I need to make more blocks – at least 42 but probably 48.
Some progress but not as much as I had hoped. I did get several other things done though.
March Getting It Done List
1. Finish the shop hop strip quilt. It needs to be quilted and the binding finished. Pattern needs to be written.
2. Finish the tumbler quilt in time for shop hop. Also needs the quilting and binding done. Pattern needs to be written.
3. Finish the Nancy Drew blog hop quilt in time for blog hop.
4. Keep working on scrappy trips – try to get 42 blocks done.
I should be able to do this. Some of them have firm deadlines so they will be done!!!!
I am linking to Judy at Patchwork Times for accountability.